What's new
  • If you are looking into joining BFT, please join our Discord before applying to the website. You can get to the Discord by pressing the purple Discord button near the top right of the website below the login. You can also join the Discord if you merely have questions.

Goals of Q4 2019

Mannulus

Sr. Officer
Awards
  • Bronze Star
  • Parachute Badge (Basic)
  • Ranger Tab
  • National Defense Medal
  • Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal (V)
We are soon to be 3 months from BFT's Winter Break. In the course of this year alone, we have completed the following:
  • Created a new SOP revolving around Discord (Combined with the TS one into a new one).
  • Updated parts of the Charter for the first time.
  • Overhauled the unit into a semi-realism state.
    • Made new mandatory trainings
    • Updated Equipment SOPs
    • Overhauled the rank structure
  • Moved us from the 'old-brown' website to a new flashy one.
    • Added an Awards system to acknowledge people's actions during missions.
  • Recruited 7 new people as of this post's creation.
  • Completed a joint-training with another unit.
This is an amazing thing to see done in under 9 months and I am happy to see how the future goes. With that being said, there are a few things I wish to cover.

There is a lot I wish to do with the website and the server to close out 2019 with. These are all things that I think are easily accomplished if everyone contributes. If you see something below you can help with, please do it. I also attached the required monetary values for some of these as well as we are depending on 3rd party contractors for em.

Website
  • Acquire a Calendar system (for planning out trainings, missions, etc.) - $35 Now in Development - Thanks to the contributions by @Benny @Stevie
  • Acquire a forms system (For SL's to do attendance, file missions AAR's, a better enlistment system, etc) - $25
  • Discord Integration - $30
  • Move more elements of Discord and TS to Website (AAR's for example)
  • Dedicated Squad rooms.
  • Main Page Creation.
Server
  • Insure costs are covered till January 1st, 2020. - $87.66
  • Look into possible 2nd Server (ALiVE perhaps? Or another game)
  • Better scripts / mods for improving setup time during missions.
Thanks for reviewing this and if interested in contributing to the financial cost for any of these, let me know.

Last edited: